We have been crazy busy since school has started and now it is report card time already!
Brandon: I think he will be moving out by the end of this year(the end of November it looks like) to live in a new city with his girlfriend...he is looking for a job there right now! I can't believe he is going to be 20 years old in January! Brandon is a great kid I am I so going to miss his smiling face everyday...I am not ready for him to go! I know he will be fine but it is still hard! He and his girl, Felisha have been dating for over 2 years and are so in love...I love it!
Emily: Is doing great in school with mostly A's and maybe a B! She has done well maintaining her grades with her vigorous volleyball schedule! Volleyball went well this season, although it was more drama than I hoped! The drama was not good on the sophomore team as it resulted in more losses than wins! HS volleyball is over and now it is on to club....hoping for much less drama! Emily is starting drivers ed on Monday Nov. 1st! She has already driven with me and is good at it!
Kaitlin: Wow Kait is doing fantastic this year! She too is getting mostly A's with a B or 2!!! She is my other volleyball play content with Rec. ball right now...thinking next fall she will step it up! Trying to figure out having 2 girls in club and one on a gymnastics team with tournaments and meets on a lot of the same Saturday is going to work! Anyway Kait is growing up so fast and is becoming a very beautiful young woman that I'm very proud of!
Megan: My gymnast!! What can I say she is fabulous(but so are all of my children!) She is a straight A student on the honor roll with 98%! A 6th grade student council member which she loves very much! She is working on competing at level 5 gymnastic...first meet is Saturday...the No Boo Hoo Meet! We are excited as this is her first meet ever! Her season starts at the end of Feb. 2011 and we hope that she gets the scores she needs to compete at level5 and not have to go back to level 4! There is a lot going on it her life and she still wants more time in the gym! What a great sister she is to all of her siblings!
Cami: Sweetheart Cami! Cami is doing good in school and LOVES 4ht grade with Mr. B!! She stated playing clarinet this school year and is struggling a little with it but never complains or wants to give up...this makes me so very proud! She is a hard worker and a great girl! Cami loves everyone and wants everyone to love her! She is having fun right now being several different things for Halloween...everything she dresses up for she is something different...I love it!
Ryan: My soccer star!! He is on a winning team that is really improving! They have only lost one game with one more to go on Sat.! He loves soccer and his brother more than anything in the world-he is going to really miss his Brandon! Ryan is doing ok in school he could do better but he doesn't seem to care about school what bit! This is frustrating for me...I have no idea how to get him excited about school and he has a long way to go!! Ryan is almost 8 years old(Nov. 18th) and until he starts going to primary we will not be letting him get baptized, this makes me a little sad but we are working on it!
ME: I thought about getting a job at the school or some other school, but it just stressed me out. I could never get a thing done if I was not in the house sometimes when the kids are gone. My kids are my life and it seems everything I do is for them and Tony. I spend my evenings on bleachers watching games and gymnastics...through out the HS volleyball season it was 5 nights a week that I sat for hours a night...loving every minute of it, of course! I have found time do do somethings I like, for instance I am learning things on the computer all the time, I also have gotten back to playing my flute again and that feels fantastic!
Tony: Busy guy my man! He works very hard at his job and it can be stressful, he seems to handle it well most of the time! He is a great dad, trying to get to all of Emily's games, help get kids where they need to be and help get homework done. He can also now get them to bed on time! How great for me to finally get the help I from him I have always needed! LOL Really Tony is a great man!
Friday, October 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment