These post have been dedicated to my children...Brandon and Felisha are one! :o)
Brandon and Felisha are now parents to the most beautiful baby ever! He was born on May 2, 2001 and was 6lbs. 11oz. and 19 inches! They named him Tyler Joel Keeter! So great being a Grandma...Thanks Brandon and Felisha!
Brandon is a great son and I am very proud to be his mom! He was a great kid and very loving! I can't even believe he 20 years old! Wow does that make me feel so old! He is a soccer player and coached Ryan's team in the fall(the team sure missed him in the spring)! He is such a great daddy and I have enjoyed watching him with the baby! Amazing dad and that makes me proud!
Felisha is amazing! Great mommy and working! She is the sweetest girl ever and I am proud to be her mother in law! I consider her one of my daughters! She is a flute player like me!! I love love love this girl and Brandon better treat her like a queen! She deserves the best!
These 2 are so in love and so in love with that baby...it is so romantic and I love it, they do everything together! Hope it stays that way forever!
Brandon I am so proud of you and love you so much, I hope one day you will want to live closer to me so I can see you more! I really miss you very much as do your sisters and brother!

No comments:
Post a Comment