Okay I said I would come write an update every morning so here I am, even though it is now afternoon!! Not much exciting is going on around here, but I am here to brag today! LOL
Update on the kids:
Brandon: Well he is not working right now as there are no jobs for him! He is happy and in love with the cutest girl...we all love Felisha! I just need to get him doing something now that he is 19 years old! He is a big help to me during the day while the others are at school!
Emily: This girl is amazing!!! Great grade in 9th grade!! Super volleyball player, her whole team is amazing and I can't wait to watch them play this Saturday! She is excited to get her driving permit, which we can do now since she turn 15 on January 16th!!! She is very responsible and a great example to all around her!
Kaitlin: Is a 7th grader this year and will be a teenager on May 14th!! She like volleyball too and is excited to play this spring at Dimple Dell Rec. center, so signing up for that tomorrow! She also has excellent grades, and this is so exciting for us! She is still really shy but is coming ouot of her shell more each day! I am so proud of here!! Oh she got a cell phone for Christmas and it is loving being able to text her friends!
Megan: Our Gymnast!! Megan loves anything that has to do with gymnastics, TV shows, movies U of U meets, etc.! She is super smart and is pretty bored with 5th grade, but she loves school!! She took a test on Monday for the Accelerated Learning Program and I am looking forward to getting those results! She had ballet last night and she seem happy there for the first time, there is a new girl and she is hoping they will be friends because she has no friends at ballet and that's hard...we will see if that can change!
Camille(Cami): Cami is such a little thing for a 9 year old! She is really tall and skinny, only weighs about 52 lbs.! She is also doing great at school! She loves learning cursive and multiplication facts and is great at both! She received an award at school on Tuesday for Excellence in Math, I am so proud of her for working hard!!! She is doing well at the piano and never gets upset when she makes mistakes, she loves her teacher very much too!
Ryan: Ryan is a great little boy who seems to be bored with math at school-always gets 100% on his math papers! School is not his favorite thing but he seems to happy there...I get to help out in his class every Monday for 45 min. and I LOVE it so much! He loves having me there too! He wants to play soccer and I know he would be good at it! He is also a good little golfer and loves to play golf in the backyard with his dad and Brandon!
So that is what my kids are up to! they are happy and Healthy so I am doing an okay job as the mom I think! Tony will be here in just a few minutes to take me out to lunch...a good thing too because he has a job up in Logan over night so I will not be seeing him until tomorrow afternoon! Cafe Rio here I come....see ya all tomorrow!
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment